Building Permits

It is the Resident's responsibility to obtain a building permit. If a project is started without a permit, you will be fined. To obtain a permit, contact Richardson Inspection Services LLC at 


Sewage Permits

Sewage applications are required for all new testing and repairs to existing systems.

  • To obtain a sewage application, call the Township Office at 724-445-7303.
  • For questions regarding sewage, call Sewage Enforcement Officer David Ice at 724-894-2302